Chapina Carved Daybed - Cream
**THIS IS A PRE-ORDER** PLEASE ALLOW 6-10 WEEKS TO ARRIVE. This is an estimated time of arrival, we are at the mercy of the ports, their schedules and congestions, ocean conditions, storms, etc. We can estimate according to given schedules from our makers. Please allow time to arrive to our port, clear it, unload then us to process them in house.
Need we say more? The details are exquisite. Handmade and made to perfection.
Can anything get any better than beautifully hand carved wood pieces? Didn't think so! This beautiful daybed is handcrafted by our artisans! Each piece of wood is carefully cut, carved, sanded and stained by hand.
Perfect for newborns and sitters alike!
- Listing is for ONE (1) Chapina bed only.
- Beds are made from reclaimed wood and distressed. A few cracks may be visible at joints, this is normal.
- Cribs/beds are all handmade which means each one is unique and one of a kind, number of spindles, balls, wood coloring, spots, etc, detailing WILL VARY per crib/bed and is natural to this product. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES WILL BE MADE FOR SPECIFIC CHARACTERISTIC
- **VERY IMPORTANT** All orders are dispatched once ALL ITEMS ARE ON HAND within that order. Meaning that if you order RTS (ready to ship) and MTO (Made to Order) items in one order, everything ships together as one shipping rate was paid. If you want your RTS sooner and not wait for the MTO items to arrive or be made, PLEASE make separate orders.
- Shipping fee is for the lower 48 states. If you are international, Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, APO, or other territory additional shipping may be required and we will invoice you prior to shipping.
- We do our best to showcase the actual colors, please keep in mind screen resolutions, calibration, etc may differ therefore making the color appear slightly different than in person. In use images will vary depending on the photographer's editing style.
- All product images are SOOC at 5600k.
- Please refer to shop policies for additional information
Images: Natalie Buck Photography; Ashley Wright, Visual Storyteller; Erin Ripley Photography; Sherry-Lynne Photohraphy.