MULBERRY Sheepskin & Rabbit Fur
You will love using our furs every single day!
All are eco friendly! Meaning that our furs are harvested from small villages that use the animals primarily for food consumption then sell the fur for additional income for their families. This is the reason why sometimes we cannot carry them often, and we are perfectly ok with that decision!
CHOOSE YOUR SELECTION:
- OPTION 1 - Bamboo Bed, Sheepskin and rabbit fur
- OPTION 2 - Sheepskin and rabbit fur
- OPTION 3 - Sheepskin only
- OPTION 4 - Rabbit fur only
PLEASE READ THIS NOTICE: Due to the nature of our product, not all furs will be exactly the same in color, fullness, fur length or curls. Each batch is different from the other and even the color may differ in between batches even if it is the same color category. These are not mass produced and therefore differences are to be expected. Some fur tips may show discoloration as this is a natural product and not synthetic and this is to be expected sometimes. Fur color may also differ between screen resolutions, we do our best to note the color as is. REFUNDS NOR EXCHANGES WILL BE ALLOWED DUE TO THIS MATTER. PLEASE NOTE THAT.
- **VERY IMPORTANT** All orders are dispatched once ALL ITEMS ARE ON HAND within that order. Meaning that if you order RTS (ready to ship) and PRE-ORDER / MTO (Made to Order) items in one order, everything ships together as one shipping rate was paid. If you want your RTS sooner and not wait for the pre-order/MTO items to arrive or be made, PLEASE make separate orders.
- Shipping fee is for the lower 48 states. If you are international, Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, APO, or other territory additional shipping may be required and we will invoice you prior to shipping.
- We do our best to showcase the actual colors, please keep in mind screen resolutions, calibration, etc may differ therefore making the color appear slightly different than in person. In use images will vary depending on the photographer's editing style.
- All SOOC images taken at 5600k.
- Please refer to shop policies for additional information
Images: Charlotte Gamache Photography, Natalie Cristina Photography, Sarah Corman Photography